This is the first in a new series of podcasts, CFNews_Radio, where in my spare time I'll be producing a weekly show that summarizes recent news and events regarding ColdFusion including hot threads in the CF Community, interesting projects or topics in the blogosphere, user group events, and articles from Macromedia including those from the Devnet center, Security Zone, and technotes.
Since this is the first of the series, I'll reach back more than a week, but in general these podcasts will try to stay current.
This week's show includes:
- Where to find information on the Adobe proposal to acquire Macromedia
- Hot threads from CFTalk
- BlogCFM, BlogFusion, BlogCFC
- New houseoffusion.com lists
- Recent Macromedia ColdFusion Devnet articles
- ColdFusion MX Security Bulletins
- ColdFusion MX 7 Cumulative Hotfix 2
- CFUNITED 2005
- Online ColdFusion Meetup Group
To subscribe to the CFNews_Radio you can set your podcast-enabled blog aggregator such as iPodder or Feed Demon to the ColdFusion Podcast RSS 2.0 feed.
To learn more about how to get your blog aggregator to update your iPod with these news feeds, check out What is Podcasting on iPodder.org, or this article, Receive Podcasts Using Your PC.
If you'd just like to listen to CFNews_Radio without subscribing, just click the paperclip icon at the bottom of a podcast blog entry.